Sunday, December 1, 2019

Designs for new characters

Given the miracle that some people are still checking the blog, and that I finished the art for characters I wanted to add in 0.2. I decided to show them and maybe fish for some criticism/pointers.


This one will be for all the christian boys that like to break number ten.



I wanted to make a mix of Joan of Arc and Snow White with this one. I have a different version in which I leaned more into the snow white half, but I didn't think that one sold the woman warrior that well.  



I actually finished this one weeks ago, I just decided to not add it when I posted the game.



My intention was to draw a "nerdy" character, and let me tell you, it's really difficult to draw a nerd without glasses.



I'm not sure about this one. It's kinda hard to draw a more petite body.



I messed around a bit with the proportions of the face.



There's some guys too but none of us are here for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment